Our premises is located in Combe Down, Bath located just two miles from the city centre. In our time here we have helped many families through the challenging time of arranging a funeral for their loved ones. Our premises includes many facilities that make the process easier for families, as we have a comfortable reception area and also a private chapel of rest.
For our services, pay us a visit or get in touch on 01225 833013 today.
- A private arrangement room – We can discuss your needs and requirements in a private and personal setting.
- On-site mortuary – We will take care of the deceased until the day of the service.
- Reception area – You will be greeted and welcomed into our premises.
- Our location is also wheelchair accessible.
- We also have toilet facilities.
Chapel of Rest
Our chapel of rest gives you the opportunity to see your loved one and say a private final farewell. Many people wish to do this however it is entirely your choice if you would like to use this facility. Our private chapel of rest allows you to visit your loved one in a calm, intimate and peaceful setting. This will enable you to treasure these final memories of seeing your loved one at peace, which can also provide closure.
Our chapel of rest is open for visitation during office hours, and we can help you arrange an appointment at the best time for you. We take pride in providing comfortable and tranquil areas in which families can grieve in privacy.
Contact G. Mannings Funeral Directors Today
For more information on our premises and private chapel of rest, please contact us today. We will happily provide you with any help and advice.